Friday, October 28, 2011

Heavenly Father Loves Me

I couldn't go to sleep tonight before I posted this song. I was listening to a children's CD (Popcorn Bopping) I downloaded from i Tunes and it was the last song on the CD. It brought tears to my eyes. More than tears. It filled my soul with gratitude. I couldn't find that exact arrangement to share with you but I found this one and it is pretty too.  I don't normally show this side of me on my blog but I can't help it. This is what is coming out of my fingers as I sit down to write. Maybe I am bolder, maybe I feel more comfortable living in the south where everyone seems to wear their faith on their sleeves. Hopefully, I am just learning that it is okay to be 100% myself and that I am liked just as I am.  I am deeply spiritual and oh so grateful to my Father in Heaven. Enjoy this song and I hope it brings you peace.

1 comment:

Becca said...

This is one of my favorite primary songs and I LOVED watching this. Thanks for sharing. I love you for who you are so thanks for not holding back!