Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

 We had so much fun tonight! This was the first time Peter was excited about Halloween. He really got into it! He ran to every house, rang the doorbell, and said loudly and clearly, Trick or Treat! He was the cutest transformer EVER!

Bumble Bee the Transformer and Ben, the baby Ninja!

                                                                       THE LOOT!
I got so excited to see him walking from house to house. I was having so much fun! Like I did when I was the one dressed up trick or treating. I love getting to re-experience childhood through my kids. Walking around in the dark, running house to house, and trying to get as much candy as possilbe! Peter got more candy than we could eat in a month! Ben stayed in the stroller. Next year will be his year. This year it was all about my yellow transformer! He rocked!

1 comment:

Emily H said...

The boys are so cute in their costumes!!! Looks like a fun Halloween :)