Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day



 It's been 6 years since these pictures were taken and I am just now getting around to editing them. I thought that since it is Valentine's Day I would post some on which I have been working. 






Very Excited to Be a Bride
It was a nice December evening when we got married. Dec. 29th, 2005. Not too cold but cloudy. It was a happy day. Not only was it my wedding day, it was also my birthday. I got the best present a girl could ask for; a husband (a good one). 




In Front of the Temple in Washington, DC 

The best part of being married right after Christmas: the Christmas lights are still up.
Glowing
I liked the day we got sealed the best. Even better than our reception, which was the next day (the 30th). I was so uncomfortable at our reception. My dress was digging into me. I didn't remove my panthose and they kept falling down. The day we got married it was pure bliss. Just happiness. It wasn't perfect by any means. There was even a girl who I ran into that was wearing the same dress! But I am choosing just to focus on the happiness. Life is filled with crazy stressful moments but what is most important to remember is that Happiness and Joy are what we should remember at the end of the day. The stress and crazy moments have their place,they make for some really funny stories, but if we judge our whole day on those nerve wracking things then we have failed to see the point, That happiness is stronger and without all the hair-pulling we wouldn't be able to appreciate the joy. And joy is nice.

5 comments:

Becca said...

It was such a beautiful day! I'm so grateful to have been a part of it. And you were a gorgeousl bride my dear! Of course there were memorable moments...Bonnici, Bonachi, Binaco...hee hee! :)

Golden Flower said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amybolsas5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.