Friday, February 10, 2012

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA for quite some time now. I didn't post anything about Christmas or New Years or my birthday.... The thing is I have been running around like a headless chicken taking care of all of my boys.
 About four days before Christmas my hubby went out to play basketball with some guys at church. Later that evening he came home hopping on one foot. He ruptured his Achilles tendon. So the next morning off to Charlottsville we went. They operated the next day to repair his detached tendon. 
  Needless to say that put and damper on our Christmas, and our Anniversary, and my birthday, and New Years. I just laugh now looking back :) 
 It's been hard having to deal with Ben and Peter on my own but it is getting much better. With all of the extra nurturing and nursing I have been doing I haven't had a single inclination to blog. I'm just too tired. AND every time I sit down at the computer or just sit for that matter, I would hear, "oh, could you get me...." ARRGH!
Tudo Bem, tudo bem. Matt is healing very well and I am realizing just how amazingly I am able to deal. I read this here.... ,"Life doesn't happen TO you, it happends FOR you". Absolutly.
(Never end a sentence with a preposition.... too bad :)

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Ah, that is an awefully sweet picture. Consider it an award for mommy of the year right?
Love you!

joseph P joseph said...

Hello....Happy to meet you.