Wednesday, October 26, 2011

But it's my Ball!

I was sitting at the dinner table tonight feeding Ben and talking with Matt as he ate. I was grumpy. Still am. Matt looked at me and gave me that, 'what's wrong with you?' look and I said, "oh, I'm just bothered that nothing is going my way."  He smiled at me and said, ' So you're taking your ball and going home'.  Yep, that was exactly how I was feeling but I couldn't put a face on it. I am glad he gets me. Even though it makes me want to knock him upside the head at times because he is right: some times I do act childish. And I am taking my ball and going home! Ha! So now none of you can play! I think I need a nap.

Seriously though, I am glad that Matt gets me and can let me know gently and loveingly that I do need a nap and that is ok to go home. Just leave the ball so everyone else can finish the  game. Why does everyone else have to suffer just because things aren't going my way?

 Oh, I guess they don't. Stupid heads.


3 comments:

BerginMania said...

I get'cha sister! Wish I could take a nap.

Sunshine said...

Well, I figure, I made the ball from the bare elements of the earth and included my blood, sweat and tears and maybe they need to just find a new game.

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

A new game would be good. I think i'd really love a new game as long as I get to choose it :)But I guess we don't always get to choose do we?