Friday, April 29, 2011

So, How are You Feeling?

The long answer: Last night Matt wanted to watch the NFL draft instead of watch tv with me. I cried. My sister made a snide comment towards me on Face book. I obsessed over it for days, eventually it made me cry.I gained weight at my last check up, I cried. I am a CRY BABY! This pregnancy has made me into such an over sensitive person and it makes me want to cry! I feel silly for wanting to cry so much but really somehow I feel I have reason.

I am 9 months pregnant. I have a big belly that makes me uncomfortable that is filled with a little guy who enjoys sitting on my bladder and tries to punch through my abs. I have almost gained 50 pounds and feel like a big fat whale. I get overwhelmed at the thought of having to have to lose all this weight again plus another 30-40 pounds to get to where I want to be weight wise. I am beginning to hyperventilate at the thought!


I live in a new place where I am meeting other people and making friends but other people are busy with their own lives. I have had to reach out a lot which is fine. I've moved enough in my life to know that in order to make friends you have get out of your comfort zone. I'd ne fine with that; if it weren't for the big fat ball of hormones invading the self-esteem portion of my brain making me feel like nobody likes me.

My husband is now a P90X junkie. I am happy he  is excited about his new work out. He is getting into shape and eating better than he has in his whole life! But it takes up so much of his time and I can't do it with him right now. He works, and then comes home, we eat dinner, and we have about an hour together before we put Peter to bed and he begins his super long work out. When he is finished working out I am in bed.I miss just vegging with him in the evenings.  Plus while he is getting thinner I am doubling in size feeling very unattractive.

I also have a three year old who loves to be disobedient! He acts like he can't hear me and ignores me all day long. That is also aggravating me to no end! He is a sweet boy but right now he is testing me and so many days I feel like I am failing.

So, if you ask me how I am doing I will say fine and smile. But really, I am overly sensitive and everything makes me cry, thank goodness not every day!

3 comments:

Emily H said...

Diva, it can definitely be hard when lots of things aren't great at the same time. Even harder when you are in a new place and don't have the support system that you used to. I think about you all of the time and will do better about letting you know that :)

Sarah said...

Hang in there kiddo! I hope it wasn't me that made a snide remark. I'm kind of in my own little world and didn't mean anything against you. I love love love you. I wish we could visit.

kdbonacci said...

No Sarah it wasn't you. It was another sister but I give her the benefit of the doubt being that her husband is leaving for 6 months.No worries. I am feeling much better. 3 weeks more!!!I still need to watch what I eat though, i seem to have very bad self control these days.