Friday, November 01, 2013

A funny thing happend on my way to the computer....

Life happened!~) Holy Crow, where has the time gone? Here I sit starting at my blog and I realize that I haven't posted  since Samantha's birth and that was over 8 months ago! No wonder I feel so lost latley. I've been neglecting the thing that keeps me sane; my journal and my blog.

So don't think that I'm complaining, but life with three kids is tough. Especially when one of them in 2 and a bugger and the other one is  even younger and is crazy mobile. She started crawling at 6 months! That is just unfair. The thing that helps me keep it together is that the 5 year old is in school. I am pretty glad that I didn't homeschool. Yes, I even seriously contemplated home school! That is how much you have missed because I was too busy and exhausted to share.

I have had so much on my mind and I have to apologies. Maybe some of you could have benefited from my crazy head rants and I know I would have been better off getting it out there. I am saying that I will try harder to get over this hard and challenging parenting phase and I will let what is on my mind be heard! Because no matter who you are, if it's on your mind it's probably on it for a reason. So explore it. That is what I do here and I haven't done it for a while. So I'm back. And I hope that you rejoin me so we can be delighted or confused, or angry or whatever...together.

No comments: